SOLVED

Can not find a Lead in Marketo Program.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can not find a Lead in Marketo Program.

There are leads in the Marketo Program, however one lead in particular is missing and I am unable to track that down.

There are few Workspaces, i.e. A, B, C, & Global(Collection of Leads from all the worspaces). I created a program in workspace A, where leads fill out the form and acquisition program is set for that lead. The problem I am facing here is that I can not locate a Lead in my Program. But that lead is sitting in Global Database instead of database of workspace A. Where I checked the Lead activity and Acquisition Program is the one which I created and form name is also correct there.

Suggestions please that what might have gone wrong here. If that lead has been deleted from the program, how can I track that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Can not find a Lead in Marketo Program.

As Josh pointed out, the whole solution to this is to look into the activity log and check:

• In which workspace the lead has been created
  • If the Fills Out form activity has been logged
  • if any "change partition" activity has been logged that might have moved the lead to another partition and removed access from the workspace A

-Greg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Which LP can WS A see?

If the Lead filled out a form in Program A within WS A, then it should end up in WS A and LP A.

BUT, if the Lead existed already, which it may not have, it would not necessarily move to WS A, LP A.

It also depends a bit on the WS/LP rules in place - both the Admin ones and any you setup within the Default WP/LP.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh for your time.

But by the Lead Activity, I know this is a new Lead which came by filling out a form in Program A in workspace A. However, this lead neither shows up in Program A members list nor Lead Database of workspace A.

Another point I would like to mention, using smart list "filled out form", even then this particular Lead does not show up there.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

As Josh pointed out, the whole solution to this is to look into the activity log and check:

• In which workspace the lead has been created
  • If the Fills Out form activity has been logged
  • if any "change partition" activity has been logged that might have moved the lead to another partition and removed access from the workspace A

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gregoire,

Thanks for the explanation. "change partition" activity is logged and has moved the Lead to another partition.

Since, I was unaware of the cause that change partition removes the access from the workspace where lead was created after moving it to another partition.

That explains the reason why the lead is not visible in workspace A where lead filled out the form.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kushal,

your are welcome.

Pls mark is an answered.

-Greg