SOLVED

Re: Web Pages not Populating in Form Campaigns

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Web Pages not Populating in Form Campaigns

We are working to launch a new website.  The site is in beta now, and it has Marketo forms embedded throughout (and the munchkin code placed).  A few days ago, I began adding the Marketo campaigns for the new website forms.  At that time, I was able to select the form name, and then add an additional constraint of "Web Page is", and all of our beta site URLs populated in the list to choose from.  Now, when I try the same thing, they are missing.  Our web developer has assured me that they have not touched the munchkin code.  What else could be causing this issue?

Capture.JPG

I don't know if this is related, but when poking around our account trying to figure this issue out, I noticed that Munchkin API is disabled.  I am not sure if that has always been set that way, but thought I'd point it out...

Capture2.JPG

I'd appreciate any help!  Our site goes live next week, and without being able to distinguish which webpage a form is on, we won't know how to follow up with our form leads.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Munchkin API is irrelevant.

The web page dropdown will include pages that have at least one Munchkin hit already registered.  You can also hand-enter full URLs here.

Be aware that when you match on ​Web Page "is" ​for a embedded form, it's the entire web page including the hash.  So

www.example.com/my/path/to/a/form.html

is not the same as

form.html

nor the same as

/to/a/form.html#openSesame

for this reason I prefer to match on the ​Referrer, ​which allows a "contains" operator.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Munchkin API is irrelevant.

The web page dropdown will include pages that have at least one Munchkin hit already registered.  You can also hand-enter full URLs here.

Be aware that when you match on ​Web Page "is" ​for a embedded form, it's the entire web page including the hash.  So

www.example.com/my/path/to/a/form.html

is not the same as

form.html

nor the same as

/to/a/form.html#openSesame

for this reason I prefer to match on the ​Referrer, ​which allows a "contains" operator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  Using the "referrer contains" option worked.