SOLVED

Web in Activity lead buckets

Go to solution
Randall_Tam
Level 2

Web in Activity lead buckets

Hi Folks,

I am trying to create 3 buckets of leads based off their web inactivity.   When I look at the inactivity filter for Not Visited Webpage, the In Past Before" Operator is not available.  

Here are the buckets I am trying to do:

• Not Visited Any Web Page in the past 30 - 60 Days
  • Not Visited Any Web Page in the past 60 -  90 Days
  • Not Visited Any Web Page in the Past 90 + Days

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Randall

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Web in Activity lead buckets

90+ will not be reportable, since Marketo no longer keeps those activities after 90 days.

You should be able to approximate the 1st one, 30-60 days, by doing

•  Not VWP [in time frame] Past Month

Of course the accuracy depends on running the batch at the end of a month, so This Month  30 days, Past Month  30-60d.

Off the top of my head I don't know if the 2nd one can be accomplished within the UI itself, though that data is retained (i.e. if you extract the data via API and insert it into a db, it's straightforward). I'll think about it a bit more.

In general, it's far better to keep a Last Web Activity DateTime updated at the end of each month. Set it to {{system.datetime}} when it runs. Then such inactivity queries become both easier to build in Marketo and faster to run.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Web in Activity lead buckets

90+ will not be reportable, since Marketo no longer keeps those activities after 90 days.

You should be able to approximate the 1st one, 30-60 days, by doing

•  Not VWP [in time frame] Past Month

Of course the accuracy depends on running the batch at the end of a month, so This Month  30 days, Past Month  30-60d.

Off the top of my head I don't know if the 2nd one can be accomplished within the UI itself, though that data is retained (i.e. if you extract the data via API and insert it into a db, it's straightforward). I'll think about it a bit more.

In general, it's far better to keep a Last Web Activity DateTime updated at the end of each month. Set it to {{system.datetime}} when it runs. Then such inactivity queries become both easier to build in Marketo and faster to run.