SOLVED

Re: Way to measure magnitude with Data Value Changed or other filer

Go to solution
Oliver_Zosel
Level 3

Way to measure magnitude with Data Value Changed or other filer

Is there a way in a smart list to filter by the magnitude of a data value change of an integer field? I.e. I want to see in a specific time period how many leads jumped by 40 or more in lead score.

Alternatively is there a different filter I can apply to do so?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes and no. You can bring in the filter "Score was changed" and use the constraint "change". This allows you to determine how much the score was changed, however you can only choose an exact value (ex. score was changed 40 points; score was changed 18 points). You cannot choose that the change was "greater than" 40 and include all score changes of 40 points, 41 points, 42 points etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes and no. You can bring in the filter "Score was changed" and use the constraint "change". This allows you to determine how much the score was changed, however you can only choose an exact value (ex. score was changed 40 points; score was changed 18 points). You cannot choose that the change was "greater than" 40 and include all score changes of 40 points, 41 points, 42 points etc.

Oliver_Zosel
Level 3

Thanks Devraj, that's a bit frustrating, but what can you do. I'm surprised there isn't a request to put such a measurement in, it seems like it'd be helpful.