Re: Wait steps NOT executing after Friday

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait steps NOT executing after Friday

The flow for the first campaign I created is not executing past Friday.

Every wait step is defined as wait 1 day and mus tend Mon-Fri at 5:00 or 4:00 PM Central Europe Time, which is10:00 or 11:00 AM US EST.

See screen capture below:

0928MarketoFlowProblem.png

The problem is that no other emails have gone out to any of the Campaign Members since Friday. Today is Dept 28th and as
you can see from the Results screen capture, emails were going out per the Flow until Friday:

0928MarketoFlowProblemPart2.png

Can anyone help? Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

can you look at the LEads in Wait Step on the campaign summary view?

I cannot tell from this if there are any leads that should be sent out email.

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Pedro,

Were any of the flow steps changed after the campaign was started?  If any of the wait steps got changed or rearranged, then it's possible the leads are not in the same place in the flow that you think they are.

I would recommend opening a case with support so we can take a look at the history of the campaign, and troubleshoot what has happened.

John

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Pedro,

Definitely reach out to support if this is not functioning the way you're expecting. I would recommend using Engagement Programs for this use case. It is much easier to setup and view results.

Josh_Hill13

This depends a bit on how the rest of his flow is working. He has two different wait times, which are not great to implement in Engagements. You can do it with Streams, of course. The times are pretty close so he could do a daily cadence for M-F at 4pm CEST.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh and everyone for your answers. Each one contributed a piece of the puzzle. I figured out that in the wait step I had configured each step to end Mon-Fri, so that's why the whole sequence stopped on Friday. some of you are probably thinking, duh!

But that's newbie for you.

Josh_Hill13

lol, yes that should have been super clear. I think we assume it stopped altogether, not just waiting until Monday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this a trigger campaign or a batch?