SOLVED

Re: wait step token for a webex

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

wait step token for a webex

Hi All,

We are launching a recurrent webex campaign. We are sending the confirmation email 5 days before the event they register and for that I am including a wait step token as shown below:

pastedImage_0.png

What happen if a lead register let's say 3 days before the event date ?

Will they receive the email immediately ?

Thanks,

Diego

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Diego,

Yes they will receive the email immediately after registering.

There may be an easier way to do this, but the solution I have created is to create a smart list that contains everyone that registers before the reminder date. Then, in the send email step, use a constraint that says "member of smart list" is smartListName. Obviously, if they registered after then they won't be part of that smart list, and will not receive the reminder.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darrell_Alfons2

Hi Diego,

Yes they will receive the email immediately after registering.

There may be an easier way to do this, but the solution I have created is to create a smart list that contains everyone that registers before the reminder date. Then, in the send email step, use a constraint that says "member of smart list" is smartListName. Obviously, if they registered after then they won't be part of that smart list, and will not receive the reminder.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Darrell,

Thanks for your help. Your solution is also a good idea. At the moment I think an happy if they received the reminder even if the register right before the event.

Thanks!

Darrell_Alfons2

No problem! Please mark the question as answered so others do not need to review it.

Good luck!