SOLVED

Re: View email as web page error: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found1581

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

View email as web page error: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found1581

I sent myself a test email that includes the "To view this email as a web page, click here" option. When I click the link, there's an error message that reads - "Cannot get email content- Email could not be found1581"

I tried unapproving and reapproving the email, but that hasn't helped. Is anyone else getting this error? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks!
Ashley
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: View email as web page error: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found1581

Hey Ashley,

The "To view this email as a web page, click here" option doesn't work on test/sample emails. However it works fine when you send the actual email to a lead.

So no reasons to worry.

Cheers!

Harsha

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ashley,

The "To view this email as a web page, click here" option doesn't work on test/sample emails. However it works fine when you send the actual email to a lead.

So no reasons to worry.

Cheers!

Harsha

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Ashley's been worrying for 2 years!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha! I didn't notice when the question was posted. I guess my answer was less than useless.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Better late than never, right?

Thanks! I did eventually figure out that it works on the live send, but not in the preview.