SOLVED

Re: Vendors for incentive gifts

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vendors for incentive gifts

Which vendors have you used for providing incentive gifts? In our case we want to offer a gift card for completing a survey. The survey is anonymous and we want to be able to have a link at the end which the respondent can click on to claim their gift card.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

You should checkout  Rybbon: Digital Gifts Management for Marketing and Research - its exactly what you need. Jignesh Shah should be able to help you out.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't done this specifically, but you can purchase digital gift cards from many vendors and may be provided with a list of the codes to send as confirmation of completing the survey. If you're looking to dynamically generate/include the link in the confirmation email, there may be someone else who has worked with a vendor that offers this.

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I thought there was a way that Marketo could do this through sweepstakes or one of those less used features. 

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

You should checkout  Rybbon: Digital Gifts Management for Marketing and Research - its exactly what you need. Jignesh Shah should be able to help you out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, that's the company my colleague has been looking at so I appreciate the validation.

Jignesh_Shah
Level 2

Thanks Pierce Ujjainwalla​.

Rybbon is used by 25+ Marketo customers for sending digital gifts like e-gift cards and Visa pre-paid cards via Marketo. We have unique integration for adding gifts directly to Marketo emails and logging lead activity when gifts are claimed.

Happy to chat with you how we can help your survey program.