SOLVED

Velocity Script Pull Record "Updated in Last 48 Hours"

Go to solution
nhabischWings
Level 5

Velocity Script Pull Record "Updated in Last 48 Hours"

Hello,

Back again with another Velocity question I can't seem to find any existing documentation for.

We have a custom object that basically houses all individual data about a user in our system (let's call it customerInfo) and we have a fair number of cases where we have multiple customers with entries under a single email. So one email might have multiple instances in the single object.

We have product emails that go out when someone opens a new product and so to do personalization, we'd like to be able to include the name of the person who opened the product.

On the Smart List side, I'd use the "customerInfo Object was Updated" trigger with the Constraint of "Product Opening Date In Past 48 Hours", but is there a similar way within Velocity scripts so I could do the above and output the Customer Name who actually opened the product?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Velocity Script Pull Record "Updated in Last 48 Hours"

You’ll want to read and digest the seminal post Velocitips: Switch email content based on day/time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You’ll want to read and digest the seminal post Velocitips: Switch email content based on day/time.

nhabischWings
Level 5

Thank you! I had glanced over that but will give it a closer look. Apologies for all the basic Velocity inquiries!