SOLVED

Validating mailing address on landing page?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Validating mailing address on landing page?

Hi folks,

We are building a form for us to mail a catalog to customers. Have anyone found a good tool to validate the addresses on the landing page? The only one that I've been able to find is Experian's tool.

Real Time Address Verification | Experian Data Quality

The tools that I've seen in in LaunchPoint are webhook related. From my understanding that means that after the form has been submitted then Marketo can send that information to another system that will then return a cleaned up address. That's nice, but wouldn't it be better to show the user the address to they can confirm the "better" address?

Thanks,

Delwin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Validating mailing address on landing page?

Delwin, at least one of the LaunchPoint offerings* for real-time email address validation (i.e. integrated with Marketo forms at submit time) can do real-time mailing address validation as well. So if you filter for the email offerings, then inquire further about street addresses, you should get what you want.

*Can't give any more direction because of forum rules.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Delwin,

Is it not possible for you to have the email address field pre-fill so form visitors can view what you have on record for their email address? You can then create a custom field on the form (ex. "new email address") so they can submit a new email address if the current one is not the correct one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm looking for validate mailing address, not email address. Thanks.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Delwin, at least one of the LaunchPoint offerings* for real-time email address validation (i.e. integrated with Marketo forms at submit time) can do real-time mailing address validation as well. So if you filter for the email offerings, then inquire further about street addresses, you should get what you want.

*Can't give any more direction because of forum rules.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sanford. You are always a font of information.