Use syncLead with a specified targetWorkspace still puts the Lead in our Global workspace

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use syncLead with a specified targetWorkspace still puts the Lead in our Global workspace

Hi Guys,

I am using the SOAP Api's SyncLead function to pass leads to Marketo
I specify a targetWorkspace by putting the workspace name in the MktowsContextHeaderInfo object.

When I call syncLead with the specific workspace, the lead still gets submitted to our Default Global workspace.

However, if I pass in a LeadRecord ID (attempt to do an update using an ID I know that's in our database and the same targetWorkspace), I get an exception saying that Record does not exist in that targetWorkspace with the specified workspace name.

Is there a particular setting I need to do during setting up my workspace?

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to debug this?

Thanks

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Use syncLead with a specified targetWorkspace still puts the Lead in our Global workspace

I think there was a bug here the other day which we are working on a fix for. Did you contact support?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Use syncLead with a specified targetWorkspace still puts the Lead in our Global workspace

I found that if I use an assignment rule on Lead Partitions, and pass in a RecordTypeId (which is used for SalesForce) I can put my lead into the right Partition and in the correct workspace.
I didn't contact support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

That will certainly work, and if that solved the issue you should be good to go. I'm going to check on my end- but I'm pretty sure we have a bug we're fixing in the next few days.