SOLVED

Use a token? which one?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use a token? which one?

I'm creating an email as a follow up to a trade show (Thanks for visiting our booth).  Within the body of the email, I want to pull the company name for each lead from the database.  For example:  ... how we can help ((insert company name)) improve results.  

Do I use a token for this?  If so, is it the "lead. company Information" token that's listed in the drop down?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Use a token? which one?

Hi Sandy, thanks for your question.

Yes, use Company tokens! You would typically use {{company.Company Name}}, but be sure when you run your test Campaign that sends the email, that the token populates as you expect. Many Marketo customers have variations in their fields and how they are used.

Best,
Liz C

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sandy, thanks for your question.

Yes, use Company tokens! You would typically use {{company.Company Name}}, but be sure when you run your test Campaign that sends the email, that the token populates as you expect. Many Marketo customers have variations in their fields and how they are used.

Best,
Liz C
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

A tip: Sometimes its hard for me to remember if the token should start with "{{lead" or "{{company", but if you type a portion of the name of the field you want in the drop down list (e.g. "company name"), the drop down list will display just those few tokens that match.

0EM50000000QK16.jpg