SOLVED

Re: Uploading files/images & receiving a link - issue

Go to solution
Melissa1
Level 1

Uploading files/images & receiving a link - issue

Hi, 
I've uploaded lots of images, pdfs etc. in the past through the 'design studio' tab, and marketo has created a link for that file which I can then embed in marketo emails. These links have always opened the file on an internet tab without a problem, but now it seems the links don't work. Instead of taking me directly to the file, they open up a general google page. When I copy paste the links into the search bar, it brings up a blank page instead of the file, like it used to. This is happening to all newly uploaded files as well as past files that used to work. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
roadshowhannah
Level 3

Hi @Melissa1 - just an update that this 'design studio' glitch has now been corrected. I received an notification from our Marketo rep this morning 🙂 

Hannah

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Need a little more detail here. Is this actually the same problem described at https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/design-studio-file-urls-broken-on-new-experience/m...?

Melissa1
Level 1

Yes, that seems to be the case for mine too - an extra 's' has been added.

Disha_Goyal6
Level 3

Hi @Melissa1

Hope you are doing well!

Please share the link of one image where you are facing issue.

Thanks,

Disha

roadshowhannah
Level 3

Hi @Melissa1 - just an update that this 'design studio' glitch has now been corrected. I received an notification from our Marketo rep this morning 🙂 

Hannah