SOLVED

Updated email template, but emails using template are not reflecting updates

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated email template, but emails using template are not reflecting updates

Hello, I have an email template that is being used by several auto response emails which had an issue on PC outlook that I resolved in the template, edited the draft of the template, and then approved the draft on the template.

When I sent a test message of the template it appears fine, but when I send a test message of emails that are using the template, the changes are not reflected. I also tried downloading the HTML of the auto response email and I can see that the change I made in the template's code has not been applied.

Is there a step to updating templates that I am missing, or is there a latency period between updating a template and emails using that template being updated?

Many thanks,

- Leslie
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updated email template, but emails using template are not reflecting updates

You might need to reapprove the email, in case the change on the template made it become a draft. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updated email template, but emails using template are not reflecting updates

You might need to reapprove the email, in case the change on the template made it become a draft. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't believe I missed that—thanks!!!