Unsubscribe Tracking Page

Katerina_Kotula
Level 1

Unsubscribe Tracking Page

Hi, I’m updating a preference center and was looking to create an unsubscription page along with it. The page would include the Global unsubscribe page but also subsidiary unsubscribe pages that have already been created. Does anyone have experience doing this that would be able to outline what that process would entail? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Unsubscribe Tracking Page

Hi Katerina,

There are quite a few threads here on subscription management, so I'd check those out. Can you describe more about "subsidiary pages"? Do you mean you will have a global page and local pages for each country?

I have some tips here
http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/subscription-management-tips-for-marketo-454/
Katerina_Kotula
Level 1

Re: Unsubscribe Tracking Page

Thank you Josh, the tips shed some light on what I’m looking to do. Regarding the subsidiary pages, it’s not quite a country page vs. a global page situation. When I referred to the “Global page” I was referring to the main program that houses the subscription tracking. The subsidiary pages are other email programs that have unsubscribe tracking functions, which are currently separate from the email that the preference center is going to control. I am looking to connect them all together.