Re: University Training Progress

Anonymous
Not applicable

University Training Progress

I was more than halfway through my University training when this new site was launched. Is it possible to see where I left off with all of my training courses? The old site specifically showed me all of my courses, tracks, and which I requested and what was completed. Is there a similar view in this new site?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Julie, It looks like they're moving the University courses over on another website. See update from Scott Wilder: University Update

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Julie,

I have additional information about your training history, Phase I was recently completed which included importing content from the old learning portal onto the new one. Phase II will roll out this summer and includes importing parts of your learning history.

"Phase II is coming out this summer and will include learner history for courses such as Foundation and RTP and other instructor-led courses, synchronize with the Marketo systems to update a learner's organization / company information, and have an eCommerce engine that enables quick credit-card purchases of courses that are fee-based."

I hope this answers your question.