Understanding my engagement program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Understanding my engagement program

I'm trying to understand my nurture program and where it currently stands. Here is screenshot:

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 6.54.29 PM.png

If I have 103 leads currently exhausted in stream 1, does that mean they received email 1 in stream 1? Also, within stream 1, I have them moving to stream 2 and then receiving email 2. Does that sound like the right process of things?

Also, I read the engagement score of 50 is average. But, what does this exactly mean? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Understanding my engagement program

Hi Derrick,

This is product question so you should probably read this: ** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR MARKETO PRODUCT QUESTIONS HERE ** 

An lead who has exhausted content is a lead who has received all the active content in the stream the lead belongs to.

The interest of a nurturing / engagement program is that you can have many content pre stream so that your lead will receive some valuable content for a certain duration.

The engagement score rates your content through a Marketo score which recipe is not public It uses opens, clicks an unsubscribe info and rates you content against benchmark values, AFAIK. Because it uses benchmark values, a score of 50 puts your content on the right side of the bell statistical curve.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback, Greg!

Per your suggestion, I moved it over to Products.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Go to the Streams tab and change View to Leads. It will show you the cohorts.