Re: Unable to download exported list

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to download exported list

I'm trying to download a list of campaign members of >50k and also a list of >60k as a backup. The export completes but download does not start. I never had a problem with it till today. Anyone encountered similar issues?
Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you exporting all columns? That might be slowing it down.

I'd call Support for help with this one.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

The other thing I might try, if you haven't already, is using another browser. This way you might be able to narrow down the issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just the visible columns. I tried using another browser and it didn't work either. The strange thing was that I was able to download a file this morning before this happened. I think I might have to call support. 
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Tammi,

Go to the list and click 'Show Export Status'.  You should see a 'Download Now' link if the export is complete.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Kenny but that's not the issue.  The issue was that when I clicked on the Download Now link it doesn't download.  I kept going back to it and trying and finally one of those times it worked. And then it doesn't again. I got my colleague to try and he encountered issues too. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Tammi,

There were some issues the other day that may have made this problematic. It should all be resolved, however. Can you re-run the whole export? If that doesn't work, please contact support.

-Erik
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same stuff today. Erik, do you think there's some issue with it again?
Anonymous
Not applicable

There were a few general issues this morning, but not related to this component in specific. I just tried on my instance and it works fine.

Have you reached out to support? If this isn't working, I'd really like to get it documented and escalated to engineering so we can look into it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Erik, actually I realized the issue was on my side (it's too stupid and I'm ashamed to say this, but it was a broken hard drive partition that did not accept any "write" actions anymore).

Thank you so much for caring!