SOLVED

Re: Two Forms, One Page?

Go to solution
Maria_Snow
Level 1

No it's the same form, but different instances of the form - so if I put the thank you in a text box in the form it would be same thank you on all forms. I figured it out though. I just used my old method mixed with your method.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Different instances of the same ID doesn't really matter; you could label multiple embedded areas for each application.

It's simply a matter of planning your DOM layout and knowing where to predictably find the elements.

nmoore
Level 2

Any chance theres an example of this working with your reCAPTCHA v3 implementation? MktoForms2 :: reCAPTCHA v1.2.0 (reCAPTCHA v3)

SanfordWhiteman

This new version should work w/multiple forms (I pulled the reCAPTCHA widget injection out of the whenReady, so it only loads once):

MktoForms2 :: reCAPTCHA v3 v1.1.2 

nmoore
Level 2

@SanfordWhiteman Thank you so much!

WolframLotz
Level 4

Hi @SanfordWhiteman 
just want to say. .... thanks so much. Your code is pretty cool and works fine. Had a small issue about the poID as I - like others - first used the wrong ID but figured it out. 

Thanks for your help!

SanfordWhiteman

Marcie Polansky can you mark my answer as correct, unless you think I've missed something?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, absolutely! And thank you for your help. I was waiting until my dev tried it out, but it may be another couple of days before she has time, so I'll mark it off now.

SanfordWhiteman

OK, cool, we can chat more about it here or on my blog (I'm finally going to write this up since I've posted it in a few places with some revisions over time).

Vincent_Paget
Level 1

Hi Sanford,

We are in the same position as Marcie and have tried implementing your solution. However, we are still experiencing styling issues between our forms.

Our situation:

We are embedding two different forms onto a non-marketo web page (both with their own unique form ID's). We edited the embed code to include the "data-formId" and "data-formInstance", and have inserted the JavaScript code into the body section of the page. However we are still seeing styling issues.

Do you have any idea why this might be happening? Is it because we are editing the embed code?

Any help is greatly appreciated.