Troubles setting thank-you page after new form 2.0 fill-out

Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

Troubles setting thank-you page after new form 2.0 fill-out

i was really exited with new Marketo forms editor and created a really nice form i was dying to try
the problem seems to be that it does not seem to "find" a follow-up-landing page" that i want to set up
when i click "register" on my landing pages, it resolutely stays on the page with the annoying "please wait"

i've tried various ways - like it was in the old form where i have to choose the follow up page on the landing page draft, and the new way of setting the follow up page inside form editor and selecting "form defined" option on the landing page

am i beeing stupid or is there some new way to do it?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Troubles setting thank-you page after new form 2.0 fill-out

Do you happen to have some visibility rules set in your new 2.0 form?  You may be experiencing a known issue in Marketo's new Forms 2.0 Javascript:

e.g.:

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PlbAAAS

In short, my form will not submit either.  It does what your does (refreshes).  

We are waiting on a fix.  They are working on it.
Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

yep, i do, in fact have visibility rules
thanks for your comment!
i will at least know what's goinig on
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issue.  I have set visibility rules to Always Show and disabled the auto-populate.  Doesn't seem to do rectify the problem.  Redirect to the follow up landing page is still broken.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vlada, I think the problem existed if the user was viewing the form from an old Firefox browser.  Marketo seemed to have fixed it now though so should be working.

Note, when doing internal testing of the landing page containing the form, do not open LP with 'Preview Page', the submit button will not work.  Use 'View Approved Page' instead. 

Hope that helps.
Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

well, it seems i'm continuing to have these issues even in Chrome and Explorer
moreover, sometimes it works for me but do not work for my colleagues who try to submit the form from different computer

can't imagine what it might be or how to solve this