Re: Trouble with Nurture program Smart Campaign - still sending??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trouble with Nurture program Smart Campaign - still sending??

Hi all, we just migrated our nurture program to the new customer engagement engine. I turned off the previous nurture campaigns so that they would no longer have recurring runs/sends. That was on Monday. However, today (Wednesday), the 6th email in the previous/old nurture program still sent out it's email in the track. I'm confused - if I stopped/turned off of the recurrances in the schedule tab, why is it still sending the next email in the nurture track? I want to be sure this gets stopped before next week's first send through the new nurture program. Thanks!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have leads in wait steps? If your old Nurture was a batch campaign which had a lead waiting for several days before being sent the next email, that'll happen even if the campaign isn't scheduled to run again beacuse it is still part of the first run.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhhh yes, it does. That must be it! Is there a way to get them out of the wait steps so the sends discontinue altogether? Thanks for your help!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Safest approach is to let the leads run all the way through. However, you might be able to delete the subsequent flow steps and make it work that way. This stuff is somewhat complex, so I'd recommend talking to support about the best way to do it so they can look at your campaign with you.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Erik is right on his approach. You can also use a sister smart campaign to "Remove from Flow" any leads still in the old camapaign.