Trigger Nurture 7 Days After Assignment

hannah_g
Level 1

Trigger Nurture 7 Days After Assignment

I'm attempting to create a nurture that sends email 1 once a lead has been assigned to sellers for 7 days with no activity (activity being indicated by "lead status", I have that criteria taken care of). I've attempted to use a filter of "data value changes" using the field "last assigned date" and the stipulation of "in past before" 7 days, but I know there are leads that meet this criteria but are not being pulled by Marketo.

Any thoughts as to how to achieve this, via a batch or triggered campaign?

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Trigger Nurture 7 Days After Assignment

Where did you set the said rule? If you're using the transitions rules in the streams to pull people, they need to be trigger based. Alternatively, if you're using a campaign based approach to add people to the respective stream of an engagement program, you can set it up as a trigger or a batch campaign, essentially a batch campaign runs periodically to add qualifying people to the EP's stream whereas a trigger campaign will add people in to the stream as soon as they qualify/set trigger activity occurs. In your specific use-case you can set this up as a batch campaign, and in the flow you can add people to the EP stream. Based on the set stream cadence, people added to it will be sent the email from the EP.