Anonymous
Not applicable

Trigger Campaign not Consistently Firing

Hello.

I have a trigger campaign based on the following:

--> Data Value Change

Attribute = Lead Status

New Value = Remarket

When that value changes, it is supposed to reset the lead's score. (our reps change the value in SFDC)

However, in doing some investigation today, I discovered that this is not happening consistently. Just today, ~70 leads were set to remarket without their scores being reset, while ~50-70 did pass through the program. There is nothing different about the behavior of any of these leads other than some made it through, and others didn't.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong here? I've used this trigger and type of program before in other instances and not had this problem, so am a bit surprised here.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Trigger Campaign not Consistently Firing

Hi Ann,

Are you sure that the leads in SFDC are correctly sync'ed with Marketo? In other terms, does the data value change of the Lead status field show in the lead activity log a few minutes after it was done in SFDC?

Pls provide screenshots of the smart list of the smart campaign, and another one of the flow.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes -- I checked all of that. Nothing that I can tell is different in those that go through the program, and those that do not. I can very clearly see the data change in the Marketo record. The leads can run through the program each time the value is reset.

Here are the screen shots.

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 4.36.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 4.36.39 PM.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ann,

The smart campaign being very simple, there is no way the issue could come from this. You should probably call support.

-Greg