Tree Not Rendering Programs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tree Not Rendering Programs

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue and if so how it was resolved. It has happened a few times now where our tree doesn't render the contents of programs. On some occasions, a hard refresh of the tree via support worked although this time it doesn't.

Please see attached a screen of the problem. You will notice that the + is missing on the programs.

Appreciate your assistance/advice

Matt

8 REPLIES 8
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Tree Not Rendering Programs

Hi Matthew,

What browser are you using? I observe a lot of difficulties with the most recent versions of FF.

Also, a good old deletion of the cache sometimes is the only thing that works.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your suggestion that did resolve some of the programs there are still a couple that isn't displaying correctly.

Also, this is only occurring when programs are created via the API when done via the UI this the tree does not produce the error. 

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

If this can be linked to programs created though API, that looks like a real bug, then.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

I am afraid that correcting this will have to wait for the new UI.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know if we have a timeframe for the UI update?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Nothing official. I heard that the Beta was for the second half of the the year. I would bet that a lot more will be said during the Nation event.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I am guessing that the UI refresh brings about performance improvements in addition to aesthetics.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Matthew,

The new UI is a complete recast of the front-end architecture, aimed at providing better performance, but also much more flexibility to the developers.

-Greg