SOLVED

Marketo - SFDC Sync error

Go to solution
Kapil_Arora
Level 1

Marketo - SFDC Sync error

Hello,

While trying to sync MQL to SFDC, its getting failed with an error message "_createSObjects failed - AgreementTaskTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NoAccessException: Script-thrown exception ()"

For your reference attached is the screen-shot.  Checked in SFDC, Marketo user has the edit access. Not able to resolve this error, please help if you have faced the similar error and was able to resolve it.

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.37.42 PM.png

Thanks,

Kapil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Marketo - SFDC Sync error

Hi Kapil,

There is SFDC trigger that fires when you create a lead in SFDC. It's not standard, it's a custom dev. the name of the trigger is apparently "AgreementTaskTrigger"

To know more, you will have to set up a debug log on the Marketo sync user in SFDC and look into details.

Vote here:

-Greg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I suggest discussing with your sops admins and Support. Sounds like SFDC expected to do something on Creation and it threw an error.

Kapil_Arora
Level 1

Thanks, Josh. I will get this check today.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kapil,

There is SFDC trigger that fires when you create a lead in SFDC. It's not standard, it's a custom dev. the name of the trigger is apparently "AgreementTaskTrigger"

To know more, you will have to set up a debug log on the Marketo sync user in SFDC and look into details.

Vote here:

-Greg

Kapil_Arora
Level 1

Thanks for the detailed reply, Greg.
I will get the API code check today and will update here.

Kapil_Arora
Level 1

Hi Greg, Josh,

Thanks, for the answer. We disabled the trigger in SFDC and sync started working well.

Once again thanks.

Regards,

Kapil Arora

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kapil,

Pls mark the question as answered.

-Greg