SOLVED

Re: Transitioning into New Stream with member of list

Go to solution
Yan_Mak
Level 2

Transitioning into New Stream with member of list

Hi, 

I am trying to set up an engagement program based on a form fill with checkbox options (option1, 2, 3). And the customer must click on at least one checkbox and more than one. 

Example:

Person1: option 1
Person2: option 1 + 2

Person3: option 3

Here is the ideal stream run:

Form filled > member of "placeholder stream" (nothing will happen in the stream) + added to a form fill list + added to each option# list

Stream1: Trigger added to a form fill list with a member of option 1 > send option1 email 
*Person 1 and Person 2 get the email.

Stream2: Trigger option1 email send w/ a member of option 2 and not members of option 1 only list  > send option2 email

*Person 2 get the email.

Stream3: Trigger option2 email send w/ a member of option 3 and not members of option 2 only list  > send option3 email
*Person 3 get the email.

*Will there be a better flow for this option email? because I am thinking if there is no one signs up for "option 1" then the stream of the flow won't start?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

It would be good to keep your terminology correct, as your question is quite difficult to follow. If I understand correctly you want people to receive content based on the selections they make on the form. Without knowing the finer detail of your use case, I would do the following:

• Set up a stream for each content combination you have (assuming after the first email being sent you do have additional content items to send, otherwise using the Engagement Program makes no sense at all).
  • Set up a series of initial assignment smart campaigns for each entry point combination. So smart campaign 1 if only option 1 is selected, smart campaign 2 if option 2 is selected, smart campaign 3 for option 3, smart campaign 4 for option 1&2, etc.
  • If there are any further points during the journey where additional information you receive can bring an additional option in the picture, ensure you also have stream transition smart campaigns set up.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

It would be good to keep your terminology correct, as your question is quite difficult to follow. If I understand correctly you want people to receive content based on the selections they make on the form. Without knowing the finer detail of your use case, I would do the following:

• Set up a stream for each content combination you have (assuming after the first email being sent you do have additional content items to send, otherwise using the Engagement Program makes no sense at all).
  • Set up a series of initial assignment smart campaigns for each entry point combination. So smart campaign 1 if only option 1 is selected, smart campaign 2 if option 2 is selected, smart campaign 3 for option 3, smart campaign 4 for option 1&2, etc.
  • If there are any further points during the journey where additional information you receive can bring an additional option in the picture, ensure you also have stream transition smart campaigns set up.

Hope this helps.