Re: Tracking lifecycle generated from a program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking lifecycle generated from a program

I'm looking for a way to track leads by lifecycle after they've participated in a program. So, for example, a webinar program ... of the 100 registered, how many turned into MQLs, SALs, SQLs, etc. since that event?

Any suggestions on creating a report that would tell us this?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, this is configurable in RCA.  Do you have that?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, RCA/RCE/RCM will help the most.

However, if you already have a lifecycle system, you can run a smart list of Member of Program+Lead Stage=MQL or even Data Value Was Changed to MQL in Time Range.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, have it but haven't used it much yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use the model performance analysis report to do it in RCE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Jamie, that's helpful. I've been working through RCE to build it. It gives a partial picture, but doesn't seem to drill down to a particular program. Example - - my lead source is webinars, but I can't tell which particular webinar contributed to which stage. What I'm trying to do, essentially, is see the lead transition from one event. Any insight would be most appreciated. Thanks

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Try the Program Revenue Stage Analysis report in RCE and filter by channel. Drag in the "Program Name" filter in the Rows section and "Stage" in the Columns section. This works for new names.

You can also map lifecycle status fields to RCE through Email Explorer (in Admin) and use the Program Membership Analysis to at least see the current status of each lead in each program.