SOLVED

Track Contact Activities (Smart List Report)

Go to solution
jpacubas032
Level 1

Track Contact Activities (Smart List Report)

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a possible way to include a custom field in a Smart List Report View? We wanted to track a person's activity on the contact level. See screenshot attached, that is what we want to achieve.

Or if anyone could probably direct me to any resources that is closest possible on what we want to achieve, that would be very helpful.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Rumsey
Level 3

Re: Track Contact Activities (Smart List Report)

Hi there,

So in short, I don't think so, not unless you have setup something behind the scenes already. What you could do is:

- Create a custom field tracking last email send and add that in the smart list, or

- Create program member custom fields and do something similar to the above, or

- Use Revenue Cycle Explorer, which is like a more advanced extra feature to Marketo for reporting like you're trying to do in this smartlist, or

- Use a complicated people performance report with smart lists as custom columns.

Hope one of those helps or resonates!

Best,
Edward Rumsey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Edward_Rumsey
Level 3

Hi there,

So in short, I don't think so, not unless you have setup something behind the scenes already. What you could do is:

- Create a custom field tracking last email send and add that in the smart list, or

- Create program member custom fields and do something similar to the above, or

- Use Revenue Cycle Explorer, which is like a more advanced extra feature to Marketo for reporting like you're trying to do in this smartlist, or

- Use a complicated people performance report with smart lists as custom columns.

Hope one of those helps or resonates!

Best,
Edward Rumsey
jpacubas032
Level 1

Hi Edward,

What do you mean by something behind the scenes? Can you elaborate or provide an example perhaps?

With regards to creating a custom field, would that custom field be also visible to add to a Smart List Report View (see attached image:Custom View Report 

Thank you so much.