SOLVED

Tracing back historical person score

Go to solution
yunseng94
Level 1

Tracing back historical person score

Hi everyone! I am trying to measure my engagement program (that has been run for 1 month) performance by comparing the change of behavior/person score of all my audiences. To do that, I`ll need to know what is their initial score (which is 1 month ago) and comparing it against their current score.

UNFORTUNATELY, I had forgotten to output their initial score... Are there any ways that we can trace back their initial score using any filters? Thanks in advance!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Tracing back historical person score

In most cases, other person interactions outside the engagement program also update the scoring fields, and hence, using score change as a metric for measuring the engagement program performance doesn't sound very appealing to me.

With that being said, there's a "Score was Changed" filter in Marketo that has a "Change" constraint for measuring the magnitude of change in the score value. However, the "Change" constraint supports only "is" and "is not" operators, it does not have other operators like "at least". "greater than", "less than", etc. So, you'd only be able to measure the change in score value by exact magnitude, i.e., by +40 points, -20 points, etc. There's also a "Date of Activity" constraint available in this filter if required.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

In most cases, other person interactions outside the engagement program also update the scoring fields, and hence, using score change as a metric for measuring the engagement program performance doesn't sound very appealing to me.

With that being said, there's a "Score was Changed" filter in Marketo that has a "Change" constraint for measuring the magnitude of change in the score value. However, the "Change" constraint supports only "is" and "is not" operators, it does not have other operators like "at least". "greater than", "less than", etc. So, you'd only be able to measure the change in score value by exact magnitude, i.e., by +40 points, -20 points, etc. There's also a "Date of Activity" constraint available in this filter if required.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Agree completely with Darshil re: business use for this data. On a pure technical level, you could use the Bulk Activity Extract API to get the original value in the period (using the Change Score activity).