Re: Tokens...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tokens...

I am creating a Marketo email campaign where I need to get a token in my signature line to populate for each individually assigned sales reps for their respected territory. They need to populate at the program level so that no additional assets need to be created. I am looking for this to be created so that when a customer receives this email the contact point (signature) will be populated based on the location of the customer and allowing the customer to see who is the sales rep for his/her area. Is this possible to create without a custom email for each sales rep.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Didn't I answer this on another post today?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you did but the difference is that I have searched through a "token and program tokens" search and I am unable to find a simple solution. I also moved it to this discussion board since it is the proper place for prompting this question

SanfordWhiteman

You should delete this thread and move the other thread to Products. It's already confusing people...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jason,

An alternative to Tokens would be to use Dynamic content based on segmentations. You could create a segmentation based upon the Sales reps' areas, then just change the signature within the email editor for each segment. This way you could avoid creating multiple emails or multiple programs for the tokens to exist.

Understanding Dynamic Content - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Good luck!

Nate

SanfordWhiteman

Thanks Nate, that was my answer on the now-disappeared thread.