SOLVED

Re: Tokens in Form2.0

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tokens in Form2.0

Is it possible to use my tokens in Form2.0?

I am looking to create a form which will help customer to register for multiple participants in one form itself. I am not able to add Marketo field more than once. Could you please help me with the suggestions?

Look forward for your help. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Selven,

Marketo forms are not intended by default to manipulate data for more than one lead at a time in the database. And forms can display token values (incl. my.token), but surely not populate tokens.

What you want to do (register more than one person at a time) can be done, but either with some programming or using multiple chained forms. If you choose the second solution it is recommended that the second form is on a non tracking LP to avoid any discrepancy s in the cookie-to-lead relationship.

See this discussion on how to create true non trackable LP's: Non-trackable landing page is still identifying me

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Selven,

Marketo forms are not intended by default to manipulate data for more than one lead at a time in the database. And forms can display token values (incl. my.token), but surely not populate tokens.

What you want to do (register more than one person at a time) can be done, but either with some programming or using multiple chained forms. If you choose the second solution it is recommended that the second form is on a non tracking LP to avoid any discrepancy s in the cookie-to-lead relationship.

See this discussion on how to create true non trackable LP's: Non-trackable landing page is still identifying me

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you do a search for partner forms or referral forms, there are solutions to multi lead update. But generally it depends on the use case. If this is for events, it is better to use cvent or another partner.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Grégoire Michel, It is really helpful.