SOLVED

Thank you message

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you message

Hello,

I wanted to know how do I add a thank you message after submitting a form. I want the people to stay on the same page. I couldn't find a place for a message in the setting of the form.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Re: Thank you message

Hi,

In order to show a Thank You message on the same LP, you will need to add a script to the page. You can add an HTML element to the page or add the script right after the form in the HTML of the page.

Here is a link to the answer in detail and the code.

Please make sure to change something in the script:  </strong.  change to </strong>

https://nation.marketo.com/blogs/marketowhisperer/2015/10/15/displaying-form-thank-you-message-on-or...

Ronen Wasserman

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Hi,

In order to show a Thank You message on the same LP, you will need to add a script to the page. You can add an HTML element to the page or add the script right after the form in the HTML of the page.

Here is a link to the answer in detail and the code.

Please make sure to change something in the script:  </strong.  change to </strong>

https://nation.marketo.com/blogs/marketowhisperer/2015/10/15/displaying-form-thank-you-message-on-or...

Ronen Wasserman
Ekaterina_Byank
Level 1

Hi,

this script work fine, however, I would like to edit the font, text size and alignment of the Thank you message. Do you know where to insert it? I tried to add it to style (same line as the message) but nothing happened. 

Thanks!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I'm sure something happened. 🙂 But you probably didn't set specific enough CSS. That <div> is just like any element in the markup, with the usual CSS cascade. If you show your actual page someone may be able to look at it further.

Ekaterina_Byank
Level 1

Thanks for your reply, I think I solved my issue so no help needed anymore.