Re: Testing Munchkin and Jquery 1.10.2 Compatibility?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Testing Munchkin and Jquery 1.10.2 Compatibility?

Hi,

I was just wonding if there is a better way to test to see if the munchkin tracking code is working. Reason I ask is I am no longer seeing Scoring for new visitors to our site. I have a Token for visiting any web page, but I am collecting leads that have no Scores? We are on version 1.10.2 of jquery so I am not sure if that is causing the issue or not.

Thanks
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it safe to assume that you have already done the following:

Visited the analytics tab and opened your web page activity report tab. You can filter by the last week or day and you should see activity here. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, basically showing no results, I even went back 180 Days says no web page activity?

0EM50000000RTsq.jpg

But our Lead database si traking people that have visited the site...atleast that was my understanding what known vs unkown were.

0EM50000000RTsv.jpg

So not sure what is going on there?

Thanks again fro your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well if you are using Marketo landing pages then the tracking would be working by default which would explain the above scenario. 

Here are the steps that Marketo suggests: 
  1. Create a Marketo Landing Page with a Marketo Form on it (This can be very simple, no need to get fancy)
  2. Approve the page and open a new browser
  3. Clear your browser cookies and visit the Marketo page you created above
  4. Fill-Out the Marketo Form using a unique Email Address you know does not already exist in your Marketo Database (This cookies your browser and connects your browser to the record in Marketo)
  5. Once you have filled out the form, in the same browser, type in the URL to the Non-Marketo page and visit it and any other page you want to test
  6. Search for the record you created with the above form fill-out in the Lead Database section and double click it to open the Lead Detail
  7. Click on the Activity Log tab and see if the page visits have been logged.
There could be a delay in processing this so be patient. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeff will give that a try.  So the munchkin tracking code we have on our website and withing our app, that will now show up on this report as a webpage visited? We will be using more landing pages though marketo in the near future, but obviously want the main site and our app do be recording correcty as well.

Thanks again.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Marketo LPs are by default have munchkin code as Jeffrey states.
Double check the munchkin is on all the pages of your site you want to track.
Right click and view source on a non marketo page (home page), check at the bottom of the code to see your Munchkin snippet of code.

Check you program results page for your lead scoring program or smart campign.