How many times a contact or lead has clicked an email in Analytics

Anonymous
Not applicable

How many times a contact or lead has clicked an email in Analytics

I'm trying to pull a report to send to our Sales Team that shows the number of times a contact clicked an email. I didn't see any way to do this in the standard email click performance report. 
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many times a contact or lead has clicked an email in Analytics

Is this for a single email or multiple emails? Are you trying to determine how many times a lead has clicked on any sales emails? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be for a single email from Marketo not SFDC. I want to be able to see how many times a lead or contact clicked a particular link within the email. The report would need to show each email address that clicked and the number of times they clicked a link in the email. I should have phrased my initial question differently. 
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Sounds like you don't have RCE? This is easier in there

To do this in Analytics, may be a scalable nightmare but here goes...

Lead report using custom columns.
Run a few smart lists, with filter of Clicks link in an email is any, and add min num of 1. Clone and change min num of 2, Clone and change min num of 3.

Add these 3 smart lists to your lead report as custum columns, then in the set up change group by email address. In the Smart list section, add a fiter to target the email you need to report on.

You should be able to see all email address that clicked 1,2 or 3 times on that email.

The above can be redone again but with a particular link in the email.
Using the same smart lists, select the particular email and select the link you wnat to report on.
If other links are needed to report on, add them to a new smart list.

Add these as custom columns, target the email to report on in the smart list setcion of the report.

Let us know how you get on.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very surprised that this basic level of reporting is not available without using RCE. Thank you for the alternative though!