SOLVED

Testing for More then One Segment with Dynamic Content?

Go to solution
nhabischWings
Level 5

Testing for More then One Segment with Dynamic Content?

Hello,

I am curious if there's a way to test more then one segment for emails that use dynamic content?

For example, building an email that goes to those who do not have one of the following:

- Signed up for Online Banking

- Downloaded the Mobile App

- Registered for paperless statements

Now, I know typically you would use one section of dynamic content, but recipients could have any combination of the three - so I have three dynamic content blocks with each one tied to one of the three.

In theory it should work - but with previews I can only select one segmentation. So for example, I can only see the "Sign up for Online Banking" content and not that + the "paperless statements" section.

Is there a way to test/preview that? Or do I need to setup an actual send to myself?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Testing for More then One Segment with Dynamic Content?

Well, if you need to have dynamic content based on multiple segmentations at once I would recommend you use Velocity.

But in any case, you're right that Preview-by-Segment focuses on one segmentation. That's why I almost always use Preview-by-List with a static list of representative leads.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Well, if you need to have dynamic content based on multiple segmentations at once I would recommend you use Velocity.

But in any case, you're right that Preview-by-Segment focuses on one segmentation. That's why I almost always use Preview-by-List with a static list of representative leads.

nhabischWings
Level 5

Cool, thank you!

I'll take a look into Velocity.