SOLVED

Re: Template Not Updating Email

Go to solution
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Template Not Updating Email

I've made changes to an email template, but those changes aren't being reflected in the email. I know they are connected because any changes to the template force me to approve a draft for the email. Additionally, I have approved the draft when sending.

When I download the HTML for the email, the code is from an earlier version of the template, and not my approved version.

Any ideas? Worst case scenario, I can copy + paste the updated HTML into the email itself, but I'd very much prefer not to do that in case it disconnects from the template altogether.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Nevermind - seems like a bug with the templates? If you edit a module in the template, you have to delete it from the email and drag it back over to see the code changes. It's working now

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Nevermind - seems like a bug with the templates? If you edit a module in the template, you have to delete it from the email and drag it back over to see the code changes. It's working now

raunakchallani
Level 1

How do I make that template change on the 100's of emails we have, I can't manually go and open them and replace the module.

Is there any work around on that?

Thanks.

Raunak Challani
Emilia_Janczak1
Level 1

It's doing the same for me, but my colleagues are able to see the edits I made, my preview is showing an old email i cloned. I tried using different browsers, clearing cache, and the only thing that worked was using an Incognito window.