SOLVED

Sync Zoom Webinar Registrants to Marketo

Go to solution
ReneeMcDonald1
Level 2

Sync Zoom Webinar Registrants to Marketo

Hi there,

I'm wondering if it's possible to sync Zoom webinar registrants to Marketo from the Zoom webinar registration page/form. I know previously Zoom-Marketo integration didn't sync registration details from Zoom to Marketo, only attended information post-event.

My understanding is that the only way to sync registrants to Marketo is by using a Marketo form on an LP, import via csv or use a tool like Zapier. Is this correct - webinar registrants won't sync to Marketo from the Zoom webinar registration page even with Zoom as a LaunchPoint service? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Sync Zoom Webinar Registrants to Marketo

This has a lot in common with another current thread which you should read.

The Marketo-Zoom connector expects people to enter Marketo with a Registered status. It doesn’t matter how they get into Marketo, but the connector itself will not push them to Marketo. You could use an embedded Marketo form (it doesn’t have to be on a Marketo LP at all), an import, or the Marketo REST API.

You can build a custom integration which accepts webhook calls from Zoom upon registration and then pushes the people to Marketo via the REST API. We did this when a client was still on ON24 and gradually adopting Zoom. It’s not difficult at all. You’ll need a developer, though, and a place to run this tiny app.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Sync Zoom Webinar Registrants to Marketo

This has a lot in common with another current thread which you should read.

The Marketo-Zoom connector expects people to enter Marketo with a Registered status. It doesn’t matter how they get into Marketo, but the connector itself will not push them to Marketo. You could use an embedded Marketo form (it doesn’t have to be on a Marketo LP at all), an import, or the Marketo REST API.

You can build a custom integration which accepts webhook calls from Zoom upon registration and then pushes the people to Marketo via the REST API. We did this when a client was still on ON24 and gradually adopting Zoom. It’s not difficult at all. You’ll need a developer, though, and a place to run this tiny app.