Sync the fields of Case object from Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync the fields of Case object from Salesforce

Hi,

I need a clarification. Can we sync the fields of the case object from Salesforce?

For example:In Salesforce, I have a contact which has an Opportunity and the opportunity has one Implementation Case. The implementation case has a case field "Booking appointment link".

Now I am trying to pull a report of the contact with a condition of "People who has a case" and I want the "Booking appointment link" field to get displayed along with other fields for the contact in the report. How can we do that?

Please help me out.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sync the fields of Case object from Salesforce

You can go to Admin>SFDC>Custom Object. I believe this is possible but should be thought out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Richard,

Josh is right. If you go to the Admin section. There is a place for "Salesforce Object Sync" - it's broken down by the SFDC standard object. If you find the Opportunity section and find your Implementation Case Object, click on it. Once it's in the main screen, there should be a button at the top called "Edit Visible Fields"

This should give the ability to add/remove certain field visibility.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only thing I'll add is that you won't be able to see the attributes from those fields in your smart lists, which is frustrating. I know Maggie Redmon​ has some great insight on using the case object, too!