Hello Marketo Expert,
I am having the challenge to sync value to SFDC and have the checkbox field "Email Opt-out" marked.
Basically I did tried two different approaches:
1. Add a column in excelsheet as "Email opt out" and filled value as "True" --> Import list into Marketo --> sync into SFDC --> didn't work.
2. Import list without adding "Email opt out" column --> Add flow step "Change data value", "Email opt-out" = True" --> run SC campaign --> didn't work.
However, the values did show up as "email opt out = true" in Marketo
So I wasn't sure where I've missed.I believe the name of the Marketo field is correct, as I checked under Field Management. "Email opt-out" is the only field under "Lead" fields.
Any thoughts? Please let me know.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you so much Josh, I changed the field name and sync to SFDC again. It is working now....Oh well, I was using the wrong field name.
All the best,
I have some assumptions and hope to get some verification. I thought this would be something you can also help me understand the process correctly.
1. If the leads unsubscribe from emails or website (assumed built in Marketo). Then the "unsubscribed" value became "true" in Marketo, which will also automatically sync into SFDC as "Email Opt Out = True".
2. If an authorized user edited/unmarked the "Email Opt Out" checkbox in SFDC. It will also update the value in Marketo to "Unsubscribed = false".
3. If an authorized user edited "Unsubscribed" value in Marketo manually, the value will also automatically updated in SFDC.
Are those my assumptions are true? Or I may miss some factors?