SVG images of stars and flames?

rhilgraves
Level 1

SVG images of stars and flames?

Hey, Purple People -- does anyone know where I can find SVG images of the stars and flames? I found the white ones by accident, but I'm wondering if the color ones are available somewhere. Failing SVG, are there higher-rez versions somewhere?

4 REPLIES 4
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Re: SVG images of stars and flames?

Is there a specific "stars and flames" icon that you're after here? If so, can you post an example of the white one you found in this thread? 
You might be able to colorize the svg's html attributes to add some color or something like that if you're not able to find the same thing in color.

If you're just looking for svg icons, you can try something like Font Awesome: https://fontawesome.com/search?p=1&q=stars&s=solid%2Cbrands
You can search for different icons and then click into any that you like and use the "</>" icon in the top right (circled) to copy the svg code for that icon.

Click the </> icon to copy the svg code for this iconClick the </> icon to copy the svg code for this icon

rhilgraves
Level 1

Thanks, Dave! I was hoping for the Marketo-specific ones, the ones with shading. Not super critical, though. I appreciate the pointer. I do use FontAwesome fairly often; I'll just dig through there.

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

I'm not sure which icons you're looking for in Marketo, but if you can share an image and where you've seen it in Marketo before I can try and help look around for it or something that'll come pretty close using FontAwesome. One of the advantages of using an svg is that you can use CSS to style the individual elements so maybe it'd be possible to add a gradient or something similar if we're not able to find exactly what you're looking for. 

From what I've seen in the past, most of the icons in Marketo are loaded as .png files, but that might be different in the new interface or something like that?

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

@rhilgraves I know it's been a while but would you mind helping me out by marking the solution I provided as correct in this post if you found it to be helpful? This helps me in here in the Community to build up my profile. Let me know if there's anything else I could help with on this one if not.