Survey Tools

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey Tools

Does anyone have a favorite survey tool they use that is integrated with Marketo? Interested to hear your feedback and any pros/cons.

Thanks,

Tammy

4 REPLIES 4
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Re: Survey Tools

SurveyMonkey is my go-to tool because you can rig the form completion to send user to a Marketo landing page, which helps with tracking who completed which survey. That said, you have to have one of the highest packages to do this, which I believe is $300/year. Not bad, all things considered.

Depending what you want the integration for, you might be able to get away with something similar; the integration is quite expensive.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I believe the integration is $5000/yr plus the $500+ enterprise package. It is a very solid integration - I investigated it in detail.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Nice! For some reason, that seems less than what I remember, but maybe that's just because we didn't need to use it so in-depth at the time so it seemed out of scope. I just checked my records and it is indeed $5k/year - not sure which package, though, but you're probably right.

Justin_Krikland
Level 2

Josh,

In looking at this integration, how do you get the individual survey responses to write to MKTO fields? It seems like the integration is good for triggering actions, but not allowing access beyond SurveyMonkey's set 8-10 fields that update MKTO contact records.

We've been trying to use 123 ContactForm, but our occasional duplicate records are causing issues with forms being able to update records properly... and requiring merging/manual re-entry.

Thanks,

Justin