Survey questions to ask for a new catalog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey questions to ask for a new catalog

Hello!

Does anyone have any insight to share on survey questions for a new catalog? We would like to quickly deploy to our audience (this Thursday) to find out what changes they would like to see in our new envelope product catalog. We will enter all responders in a drawing to receive a $50 Visa Gift Card.

Do you have any suggestions on the questions to ask to make this survey effective in knowing what our audience would like changed in our new catalog?

Here is a link to our current catalog (stock products guide – blue):   http://www.wsel.com/view-catalog

Here are some of the questions we will possibly ask in the survey:

1.     Text Field: What is your favorite part of our current catalog?

2.     Text Field: What part of the catalog is your least favorite?

3.     Would you like the new catalog divided by size, color and type of envelope?

Thank you,

Nicole

2 REPLIES 2
Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Re: Survey questions to ask for a new catalog

I can take a look at the site further and hopefully help provide some questions.

One thing I would consider when building out the the survey questions would be to make sure the majority are quick bubble selections. Individuals at least in my experience are more likely to fill out your survey if it's less hassle for them. Normally if we are launching at 10 - 15 question survey we will incorporate 2-3 text areas questions for our survey max.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Survey questions to ask for a new catalog

I highly recommend using a survey tool for this.