Re: SugarCRM Connector - Deals Module

Anonymous
Not applicable

SugarCRM Connector - Deals Module

Does anybody have any experience using the SugarCRM connector for Marketo? It seems pretty straightforward in terms of mapping lead and contact fields between the two systems, but what I'm struggling with is syncing information from Sugar's Deals module to Marketo.

Simply put, I need Marketo to understand when a lead is being worked by sales in Sugar, which is something that's extremely simple to accomplish with SFDC.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Hi Jeff - I haven't heard of anyone being able to do this successfully with the Marketo connector provided by Sugar.

This was actually point #5 in this article I published just this week.

Five ways Bedrock Data provides a better Marketo-SugarCRM connector

Bedrock Data offers a reasonably priced third party connector to get opportunity data back to Marketo from Sugar, and power up Marketo RCA.

Best Regards,

Zak

Zak@BedrockData.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zak,

Thank you for passing over that information. Sugar's own documentation on the Marketo connector actually highlights how opportunity information gets synced over to Marketo, so I know this functionality comes natively. What I'm struggling with is how.

Either way, I'll keep working on this and I'll explore 3rd party solutions if it gets to that point - hopefully not!

Thanks!

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Super Jeff, sounds good.