SOLVED

Subscribe to Smart List

Go to solution
Neil_Robertson6
Level 5

Subscribe to Smart List

Back at the conference in April there was talk (to much applause) that you would be able to "susbribe" to a Smart List - one of the top features in the ideas - unless I am going mad I cannot see that option anywhere?! 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Subscribe to Smart List

It's almost here!  We're currently beta testing this feature, and I'm as excited for it as you guys.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking forward to that feature as well. It will help our sales team tremendously. It has not been rolled out yet. I believe it was due back in July, however they are still working on it.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I heard in Q4 at this rate. I've had a number of conversations where this was supposed to be by mid-year and I haven't heard anything since.

Since it is one of the top feature requests the past few months, I do hope it comes out by the November release.

Dan_Stevens_

This still shows up for me as the most requested idea:

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe this will be out in the October release.

John_Clark1
Level 10

It's almost here!  We're currently beta testing this feature, and I'm as excited for it as you guys.

Matthew_Barnet1
Level 2

This has really become quite sad. The idea was first submitted in Dec 2010, and in the discussion under the Idea submission back in Feb 2012 Cheryl Chavez solicited further input from clients to better understand the use case. 

Julz_James
Level 10

I can subscribe to smart lists now.

You just right click on the smart list and you'll see 'New Smart List Subscription'

Hope this helps?

Thanks

Juli

Dan_Stevens_

That's only available to those of us who participated in the beta testing a few months ago.

Julz_James
Level 10

I wasn't part of the beta testing as far as I was aware?