SOLVED

Subscribe Link in an Email

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Subscribe Link in an Email

Is there a way to make it super easy for someone to subscribe to my blog?  I have leads that we're emailing, but not all of them are subscribed to the blog. What I want to do is, email them regarding my blog and then just have a link that says "Subscribe Now". If they were to click that link, do they have to fill out a form or can I just create a Flow step to make them a subscriber to my blog?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Subscribe Link in an Email

I'd suggest a very simple form with a checkbox on the landing page where the link in your email takes them. Technically, you can do a single click subscription, but I think having a form would be a better user experience

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Danielle_Wong

Have not received any response yet, any takers?

Thanks

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Seconding Dory, but from an anti-spam angle. The only safe way to do this is to require them to post a form -- even if that form is just one giant button and nothing else.  Otherwise, you're inviting mail scanners to click your links for both "instant subscribe" and "instant unsubscribe."

Danielle_Wong

Thanks for the input, Sanford!

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I'd suggest a very simple form with a checkbox on the landing page where the link in your email takes them. Technically, you can do a single click subscription, but I think having a form would be a better user experience

Danielle_Wong

Thanks, Dory!

I guess I will leave it as is, with a form.