Re: Submit bugs without support

Anonymous
Not applicable

Submit bugs without support

We opted out of support because of the amount of Marketo knowledge within the company but there should still be an area to submit bugs within the platform. I tried emailing the account manager but no reply after several days.

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You should still be able to submit to support@marketo.com. Doesn't everyone get minimal support help?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixed. I'm admin for the account but wasn't set up on the support page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alexis Mohr This post might be helpful to others too, and a better place for this post would be under Products and Support. You can actually move the post yourself. There's a Move under Actions on the right hand side. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Stacy

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 2.49.02 PM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, this still sin't fixed and emailing support@marketo.com got me an email saying it was done but I'm still not able to get into the page titles "My Cases". Other people on our account are listed and I'm not even able to be authorized for some reason even though I'm an admin.

Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Hi Alexis.

I took a look into your account and you are set up as a support contact.  I also saw that you have cases pending and have changed the priority on your case so that it can be escalated to one of our support engineers.

As a note, being an admin in Marketo is not the same as being a support contact on the entitlement.  The authorized support contact role is set up by your Marketo support administrator.  They should be listed in the My Info section of the CaseConnector.

If you are still encountering a problem with the CaseConnector, send an email to supportfeedback@marketo.com and our team will investigate the cause.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kenneth - I was attached to the sandbox support but not my live instance. The support team has fixed the issue now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alexis

I moved this to our Products and Support​ section which is for all product 'how to' questions, as well as any support related questions like this.

Thanks!