SOLVED

Submission failed, please try again on form

Go to solution
srzchowski
Level 1

Submission failed, please try again on form

I have a Marketo page where when some users fill out the form, they get an error message that says "submission failed, please try again". However it is strange because this seems to happen with only certain email addresses, and 156 people have been able to fill out the form successfully on this page without receiving the error message. When I use my professional email address, I don't receive the message, but when I use my person gmail address, I do. 

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 17.26.40.png

I have read other posts saying that it is because two forms are loading on a page, but that does not seem to be the case. I also have another Marketo page that should have the exact same set up, just a different form, where I do not have this issue (this page)

@SanfordWhiteman, I know you've written about this issue before, would you have any insight on why this is happening? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Submission failed, please try again on form

I have read other posts saying that it is because two forms are loading on a page, but that does not seem to be the case

It is the case, though. You have one form loading from app-sj01.marketo.com and another from app-sjn.marketo.com.

As described at The dreaded “Submission failed, please try again” error and what you (accidentally) did to cause it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I have read other posts saying that it is because two forms are loading on a page, but that does not seem to be the case

It is the case, though. You have one form loading from app-sj01.marketo.com and another from app-sjn.marketo.com.

As described at The dreaded “Submission failed, please try again” error and what you (accidentally) did to cause it.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Your post is especially important for people to read and follow with the upcoming changes to Design Studio URLs 🙂