SOLVED

Subject line not updating from email in Default Program nested in Nurture Program

Go to solution
Sarah_White1
Level 2

Subject line not updating from email in Default Program nested in Nurture Program

I'm not sure why this is happening. Any ideas are appreciated!

I have a Nurture Program with a Default Program nested within it. The default program's smart campaign is used to send three different email assets based on if the record has interest indicated in a custom SFDC field. Screenshot below: Nested Default Program_Flow.jpeg

Each email asset in the default program has a unique subject line (Subject Line A, Subject Line B, and Subject Line C) (and each asset is approved). However, when triggering, each of the three emails uses a new subject line (Subject line D) for all three emails. Interestingly, it is the subject line for the next email in the nurture series (02-Email-Programs) which comes after another nested default program in the stream (01.3-Special Promotions-Texas Fellowship). 

Stream.jpeg

Any ideas why my nested emails are not using the right subject lines when triggered? Happy to provide more screenshots if helpful. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Subject line not updating from email in Default Program nested in Nurture Program

Is the Subject: drawn from a token that perhaps is inherited in an unexpected way?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Re: Subject line not updating from email in Default Program nested in Nurture Program

Is the Subject: drawn from a token that perhaps is inherited in an unexpected way?

Sarah_White1
Level 2

YES! Thank you. Looks like the subject line was inheriting dynamic content from the email it was cloned from. Thank you!

SanfordWhiteman

Good to hear, it would be too crazy if not that.