SOLVED

Storing Form Data in Custom Objects?

Go to solution
nhabischWings
Level 5

Storing Form Data in Custom Objects?

Hello all!

I know form input data is tied to a Custom Field so it's sort of a 1:1 relationship. I was curious if it was possible for Form Fields to be tied to Custom Object fields?

Our issue is that we have a fair number of webinars and seminars of the same category (ex. Home Buying Webinar) that have registration active at the same time and which would use the same form layout and fields.

In theory, not an issue - but it's possible that someone could register for a webinar in May and then one in September. This would cause the May field data to be overwritten by September.

Our business units like to have this data from each event - so I was curious if it was at all possible to push to a Custom Object field in order to store more then one set of data? Or the best workaround?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Storing Form Data in Custom Objects?

It's 100% possible to create one Person:many Form Submission COs using a webhook-compatible service, but not built-in.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

It's 100% possible to create one Person:many Form Submission COs using a webhook-compatible service, but not built-in.
nhabischWings
Level 5

Okay cool, thank you! I'll look into that!