Re: Status Progression in a Program with multiple email campaigns

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I am moving to use the email program instead...if I change the progression steps to a succession of numbers, does this look like an email program should look?

Sure? I mean it's hard to say 100% of the time because business reqs might mean a non-traditional setup.

Although, I think I am wrong in having a campaign folder (which essentially is a smart campaign).

If you're using the Email (mailbox) type of Program for only one send, then yes, 99% of the time you should be using the built-in Email and Schedule features.

Also, is it correct to have a trigger in each email for (opened, clicked, converted) that will add the name to a static list?

Tracy_Boesken_0-1615847351454.png

Or does each email need its own report?

If those are mutually exclusive Program statuses and someone should only have a single, final Status, then the Static List is redundant.

But perhaps you're stamping people into a Static List to show they've passed through a Status on their way to another? Try to avoid doing that as it's confusing.

Tracy_Boesken
Level 4

Okay, thank you for all your help!

Tracy_Boesken
Level 4

Sanford, can you direct me to the way you would set up multiple emails in the same program?